* Auto workers stage protests at several sites * Peugeot cuts suspended temporarily * Renault CEO Ghosn under pressure on pay (Adds protests at Le Mans, Douai and Maubeuge plants) By Gilles Guillaume and Laurence Frost PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Labour tensions at France's carmakers took a turn for the worse on Tuesday as Renault workers protested over planned cuts and PSA Peugeot Citroen's restructuring plan hit a legal setback. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cutbacks at Peugeot and Renault meet growing resistance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.