* Q4 EPS $0.20 vs loss of $7.39/shr in 2008 * Q4 revenue climbs 8 pct * Says cautious about recovery in broader markets Jan 28 (Reuters) - Cytec Industries Inc swung to a fourth-quarter profit, helped by higher demand and restocking activities in its chemicals segment. In the latest quarter, the U.S. specialty chemical and materials company posted earnings of $9.8 million, or 20 cents a share, compared with a loss of $350.7 million, or $7.39 a share, a year ago. Excluding certain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cytec swings to Q4 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.