(Adds confirmation by company, quote, valuation) By Jan Lopatka PRAGUE, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech used car dealer AAA Auto said on Wednesday it planned an initial public offering in Prague and Budapest next month that would value the overall company as high as 156.5 million euros ($212.7 million). AAA Auto Group NV, which has used-car dealerships in five central European countries, will issue as many as 17.76 million new shares plus up to 1.78 million shares in an overallotment option. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech AAA Auto plans IPO for up to 44 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642