(Adds details) PRAGUE, July 30 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto's first-half net profit more than doubled to 2.04 billion crowns ($77.30 million) from last year, driven by a four percent rise in sales to 78.9 billion crowns, Skoda said on Friday. Unit sales at the Czech Republic's largest company grew 0.7 percent to 227,911 cars. Domestic sales plunged 10.6 percent, and in its key western European market dipped 1.3 percent, but that was more than offset by rising demand in other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech car maker Skoda more than doubles H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.