(Adds details, analyst's comment, market reaction) PRAGUE, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Weak demand in Germany and other key Czech export markets sent the EU candidate country's trade deficit soaring in October, extending the recent worsening of the trade balance. The Czech Statistical Bureau (CSU) said on Friday that an 11 percent slump in nominal exports put the monthly trade shortfall at 18.12 billion crowns ($594 million), much worse than the 11.4 billion expected by analysts in a Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech foreign trade deficit soars in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642