(updates with final deal) PRAGUE, Dec 16 (Reuters) - The final landowner at a planned eastern Czech industrial zone due to host a Hyundai Motor Co. factory agreed on Friday to sell their property to allow construction of a new auto plant, a regional official said. Hyundai has said the Czech Republic was the ideal candidate to host its planned 1 billion euro ($1.20 billion) factory, but a final decision has yet to be made. Securing land for the plant in Nosovice in the Moravian-Silesian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech govt seals last land deal for Hyundai plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.