(Adds operating profit, exceptional items, background) PRAGUE, July 31 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen AG , on Thursday posted lower operating profit and falling sales, as currency movements and a weak European car market hit performance at the country's leading exporter. The largest Czech company by turnover said in a filing with the Prague Stock Exchange that its net profit jumped to 1.46 billion crowns from 552 million crowns in the same period last year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech Skoda op profit dips on falling sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.