(Adds details, background) PRAGUE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of Volkswagen AG and central Europe's largest carmaker, said on Thursday its unit sales dropped 6.5 percent in January-September mainly due to weak demand in western Europe. Skoda, the biggest Czech revenue earner, said it sold 333,369 cars in the first nine months of this year, and 83 percent of that in foreign markets. The figure shows Skoda, whose sales accounted for seven percent of the country's gross ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech VW unit nine-month sales fall 6.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.