(Adds unit sales, quote from statement, group profit) PRAGUE, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, a fully-owned unit of German automaker Volkswagen , posted a 60.6 percent year-on-year surge in nine-month net profit to 8.35 billion crowns ($374.4 million) on Monday. The biggest Czech company in terms of sales said that total revenues rose 7.1 percent to 150.1 billion crowns in January to September, thanks to rising sales of all of the firm's models, including the new compact Roomster. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czech VW unit posts 61 pct rise in 9-month profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642