(updates with Czech minister's quotes) PRAGUE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Top Czech officials met with representatives of South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co. , on Thursday as the country set its sights on being chosen as the location for a new plant. Hyundai Chairman Chung Mong-Koo met with regional authorities in the Ostrava region, where the plant is expected to be built if the Czechs win the $1.87 billion investment, and then with Prime Minister Jiri Paroubek in Prague. "Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Czechs hot on trail of Hyundai plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.