* Daimler CEO says business environment more challenging * Says to provide more details on outlook later this year By Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Daimler AG Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche called into doubt the 2013 profit target for the German car group's core Mercedes-Benz business on Thursday, pointing to a tougher environment for vehicle sales. Speaking at the Paris auto show, Zetsche said Mercedes' 10 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler casts doubt over Mercedes 2013 target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642