* Court document typically used in plea agreements * Daimler declines to comment ahead of April 1 hearing (Adds Daimler, DOJ declining to comment, details from document) WASHINGTON, March 23 (Reuters) - Daimler AG was charged with violating U.S. bribery laws related to deals in at least 22 countries over almost a decade, according to a document filed in a U.S. court on Tuesday. The U.S. Justice Department accused Daimler of having "engaged in a long-standing practice of paying bribes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler charged with violating U.S. bribery laws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.