* Expects to grow faster than 3-4 pct per year until 2020 * Truck unit vehicle sales rose 14.3 pct in Jan-Nov * Daimler shares up 0.7 pct (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler expects it trucks unit to outperform the market in the coming years, banking on its brands and global presence. Daimler, also the world's largest truck maker, said the global truck market was expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler expects truck unit to outperform market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642