* German carmaker in talks with shareholder Troika - sources * Daimler seeking to raise stake in truckmaker to 25 pct * Move would boost its influence over Russian autos mkt * Kamaz shares up 4.1 percent (Adds fresh sourcing, analyst comment, share price, details) By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Daimler may raise its stake in truckmaker Kamaz to 25 percent, sources familiar with the matter said, in a move that would ramp up the German carmaker's influence on Russia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler may buy further 15 pct of Kamaz -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.