(Recasts throughout with Tracinda post-trial briefing) By Tom Brown DETROIT, April 23 (Reuters) - Pressing his claim for more than $1 billion in damages, Las Vegas casino mogul Kirk Kerkorian insisted on Friday that the so-called "merger of equals" that created DaimlerChrysler was a fraud. Trial proceedings in the case brought against the German-American automaker by Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. investment arm ended in February in U.S. District Court in Delaware. But his lawyers summed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler "merger of equals" claim a fraud-Kerkorian" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.