* Daimler offered 9 billion for assets this summer -paper * Everyone talking to everyone - Daimler spokesman * Daimler Trucks chief was in Italy for talks -magazine (Adds details) FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German luxury car and commercial truckmaker Daimler is not in talks with Italian rival Fiat over the acquisition of its capital goods division Fiat Industrial, Daimler said on Wednesday. While the Stuttgart-based group was not looking to buy the entire business as an Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler not in talks to buy Fiat Industrial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.