FRANKFURT/SHANGHAI, March 30 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG dismissed market talk on Tuesday it could divest its Maybach super luxury brand, after Chinese media reported that a Chinese firm was considering buying the brand. The Guangzhou Daily and other local media said on Monday that Chinese car and battery maker BYD was weighing the possibility of taking over Maybach from Daimler and that it would make a move once the brand was put up for sale. "Maybach is an important part of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler plays down talk it could sell Maybach brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642