* Q1 EBIT 2.13 bln eur vs Reuters poll avg 1.93 bln * Mercedes Q1 EBIT margin drops 90 bp to 8.4 pct * Industrial Free Cash Flow -2.0 bln eur * Maintains full-year guidance (Adds details) FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German automotive group Daimler reported a surprise increase in first-quarter operating profit on Friday, in part thanks to stronger than expected earnings at its financial services business. Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 5 percent to 2.13 billion euros ($2.82 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler posts surprise gain in Q1 profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642