(Adds financial details, background) By Michael Shields FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler posted first-quarter operating earnings on Thursday that beat market expectations even though results at premium division Mercedes Car Group disappointed the market. Profit at U.S. arm Chrysler more than halved. Shares in Daimler fell sharply after the figures, trading 4 percent lower at 44.81 euros by 1108 GMT, underperforming significant losses on the DJ Stoxx European Autos ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Q1 oper profit rises, Mercedes disappoints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.