* Says still sees 2011 EBIT up significantly * Q1 revenues 24.73 bln euros, slightly above consensus * Q1 EBIT 2.03 bln euros vs poll avg 1.99 bln euros * Shares indicated 0.2 percent lower (Adds further details) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Daimler posted stronger than expected first-quarter operating profit as its passenger car business was boosted by demand from emerging markets such as China. Global luxury car makers, from Volkswagen's Audi to BMW , have racked up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Q1 profit helped by China car demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642