* Q2 revenues 26.34 bln euros vs poll estimate 27.99 bln * Daimler sees lower growth in China and India * Q2 EBIT 2.58 bln euros vs poll avg 2.49 bln euros * Says now sees 2011 EBIT up very significantly * Shares indicated down 0.3 percent (Recasts, adds details, background) FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - German car and truck maker Daimler's second quarter revenues fell short of expectations, indicating that demand for cars in emerging markets may be starting to cool. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Q2 revenues disappoint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642