(Adds detail, share price, market reaction) FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Daimler AG generated third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of 1.89 billion euros ($2.70 billion), just ahead of market expectations, as profits continued to rise at its Mercedes-Benz Cars division. The carmaker on Thursday tweaked its forecast for full-year EBIT to "at least" 8.5 billion euros from its previous language that profit would be around that figure. Its shares rose 2.7 percent to 76.28 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Q3 profit rises as Mercedes glistens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.