* Q4 EBIT 1.56 billion euros, vs 2.05 billion forecast * Q4 net profit 1.14 billion euros, vs 1.29 bln forecast * 2010 dividend set at 1.85 euros * Shares down 3.1 percent By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler posted fourth-quarter earnings that missed forecasts and announced a bigger-than-anticipated dividend payout for 2010 and an upbeat outlook for 2011. Its shares were down 3.1 percent at 1002 GMT. "The numbers are bad across the board. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Q4 earnings fall short, shares down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642