* Could swap 3 pct stakes - report * Renault has no comment (Adds Renault declining to comment, share price) FRANKFURT/PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG and France's Renault are close to deciding on a wide-ranging strategic partnership that would include a swap of small equity stakes, the Financial Times said, citing unnamed sources close to the situation. It quoted one person as saying the "symbolic" stakes could be around 3 percent, just above the level at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler, Renault may swap "symbolic" stakes - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.