* Renault to take 50 pct stake in AvtoVAZ in H1 * Daimler "ready" to buy control of Kamaz * AvtoVAZ shares up 6 pct, Kamaz 12.7 pct higher (Adds Renault, Daimler comment, detail, share prices) By John Bowker MOSCOW, Jan 30 (Reuters) - European autos giants Daimler and Renault are ready to take controlling stakes in their Russian partners after years of talks, newswires said, citing state conglomerate Russian Technologies, which holds stakes in the automakers. French group Renault, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler, Renault to up stakes in Russian partners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642