* Mercedes-Benz China sales up 49 pct in first 7 months * China's total passenger car sales up 70 pct in July (Adds details, incorporates separate story on Brilliance JV) BEIJING, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Car sales in China at Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz division accelerated in July and the company is planning to expand its local manufacturing capacity, a senior executive said on Thursday. Mercedes-Benz sold 31,711 cars in China in the first seven months, 49 percent more than in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler revs up China sales, to expand capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.