* talks to sell 19.9 pct stake have not collapsed * Cerberus demands exceed its investment FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Daimler said on Wednesday talks to sell its remaining 19.9 percent stake in Chrysler to Cerberus [CBS.UL] had become more difficult because the U.S. private equity firm was making "exaggerated demands". Cerberus agreed to buy an 80.1 percent stake in Chrysler from Daimler AG in May 2007, and Daimler confirmed in September that it was in talks with the buyout group to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler says talks to sell Chrysler stake difficult" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.