* Posts 1.0 bln eur EBIT loss for Q2, beats expectations * 600 mln eur in charges from Chrysler, Trucks restructuring * Net industrial liquidity 4.57 bln at end-June * Q2 industrial free cash flow of positive 1.4 bln eur * Daimler shares rise 5 percent (Adds details) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Daimler expects a gradual improvement in the group's operating profitability in the course of this year, it said on Wednesday, after it beat expectations for an even worse ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler sees earnings improvement after Q2 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.