* Reaffirms sees Q1 record vehicle sales at Mercedes * Reaffirms car sales targets for 2014 and 2015 FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - Daimler reaffirmed it expected record first-quarter sales at its Mercedes-Benz luxury car business, and stuck to its target of selling more than 1.5 million cars in 2014 and over 1.6 million the year after Chief executive Dieter Zetsche noted that the emphasis in the outlook was on the word 'more', the company said in a statement citing a presentation by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler sees record Mercedes car sales in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.