(Adds background, shares, changes dateline from Frankfurt) By Alexander Huebner and Siobhan Kennedy STUTTGART/LONDON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is poised to sell its MTU aero engines unit to U.S-based private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) for about 1.5 billion euros, sources close to the deal said on Tuesday. "Daimler has agreed to sell MTU to KKR for about 1.5 billion euros ($1.8 billion)," a company source told Reuters. However, another source said talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler to sell MTU to KKR for 1.5 bln eur-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.