* Mitsubishi Fuso Signs MoU with Nissan Motor * Expands co-operation with Kamaz in Russia (Adds second trucks agreement, background) FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - German automaker Daimler strengthened its truck business in Japan and Russia, reaching a deal with Nissan Motor and expanding its partnership with Russian truck manufacturer Kamaz. Under the memorandum of understanding with Nissan, Daimler's Japanese truck unit Mitsubishi Fuso will supply its Fuso Canter light truck to Nissan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler signs trucks deals in Japan, Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.