(Adds broker, analyst comment, pre-market price; previous LONDON) FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - Shares in DaimlerChrysler jumped over three percent in early pre-bourse trading on Friday after the German group pulled the plug on struggling Mitsubishi Motors and said it would try to sell its 37 percent stake. DaimlerChrysler shares traded 5.6 percent higher at 38.10 euros on the Instinet electronic trading platform after the carmaker said late on Thursday it would provide no further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler stock jumps after Mitsubishi exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.