(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Carmaker Daimler is buying a 22.3 percent stake in heavy diesel engine maker Tognum from Swedish investment group EQT for around 585 million euros ($911.2 million), Daimler said on Wednesday. The deal protects ties with a key business partner and gets Daimler back into a business that it sold in late 2005 but which has since become a global player with what Daimler said were above-average margins for the sector. The purchase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler takes 22.3 pct stake in engine maker Tognum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.