(Adds DaimlerChrysler reaction, updates shares) FRANKFURT/LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG shares rose as much as 2.4 percent on Thursday as traders cited market talk that the German carmaker may offer a more upbeat outlook after a supervisory board meeting. "There are rumours that they [Daimler] will raise the guidance," one trader said. A company spokesman said: "This is speculation on which we will not comment." The stock was up 1.8 percent at 70.50 euros by 0832 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler up on talk of guidance increase -traders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.