* Daimler sees decision on Russian van production by yr-end * Says Mercedes van unit margin goal at 9 pct from 2013 (Adds background, quotes) STUTTGART, July 28 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler is in talks with Russia's Kamaz and other companies about possibly making vans in the country, the head of the German carmaker's Mercedes-Benz van unit said on Wednesday. A decision is expected to be made by end of this year, Volker Mornhinweg said. "We look at Russia as a very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler talking to Kamaz on Russia van production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642