(Adds Cluj mayor comment) BUCHAREST, Jan 30 (Reuters) - German car and truck maker Daimler is in talks with the Romanian government to open a production facility in the new European Union member state, a local government official said on Wednesday. Local media in Romania reported this week that Daimler may be interested in opening a facility in the northwestern county of Cluj, where Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia is building a new production plant. "There are discussions held at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler in talks to open plant in Romania-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642