(Adds quotes, details, share price) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Daimler , the world's biggest commercial vehicles manufacturer, saw growth stagnate in the first eight months of this year as demand for trucks stalled in the United States. It sold 311,000 new trucks from January to August, up from 309,656 in the same period last year, the company said on Tuesday. New orders rose 3 percent. "Things won't be any easier for our commercial vehicle business in 2009," Daimler Trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Trucks demand stagnant in Jan-Aug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.