* Russia to introduce Euro IV emissions standard in 2013 * Euro V diesel engines to be built in Mannheim, Germany * Daimler, Kamaz plan to manufacture axles in Russia via JV (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Daimler, the world's largest truckmaker, will supply Russian partner Kamaz with cleaner-burning engines, saving development costs for Kamaz as Moscow introduces stricter laws to clamp down on pollution. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Daimler Trucks to supply Kamaz with engines, axles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642