(Adds share price, broker quote, report on scale of revolt) By Mark Thompson FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp may be forced to resign on Thursday if he fails to win back the support of fellow executives who rebelled last week against his Asian strategy. Schrempp, 59, offered to quit a week ago after the group's management and supervisory boards refused to throw good money after bad in a bail-out of Japanese partner Mitsubishi Motors , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler board to decide CEO's fate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.