(Adds details) SHANGHAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will buy 24 percent of Chinese truck and pickup makerBeiqi Foton Motor Co. for 817 million yuan ($104 million), the Chinese company said on Thursday. Foton will issue 297 million new A-shares to the world's fifth-largest car maker, equivalent to 24 percent of its enlarged capital, at 2.75 yuan per share. That represents a discount of 24 percent to the company's last traded price on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler to buy stake in China's Foton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642