(Recasts; updates throughout with CFO comments, details) DETROIT, April 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz railed against U.S. consumer incentives on Thursday, saying Detroit's long-running price war was eroding profits and providing anything but "good results" for the auto industry. Gentz spoke in a conference call with journalists and industry analysts, in which he warned that the German company's Chrysler U.S. auto unit -- which saw its net retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler CFO rails against incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642