(Adds lawyer's comments on trial dates, paragraphs 3, 12-13) By Tom Brown DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Juergen Schrempp, the architect of the 1998 creation of DaimlerChrysler AG will face allegations in U.S. court next week that he lied when he characterized one of the biggest deals in automotive history as a "merger of equals." The exact timing of a courtroom appearance by Schrempp, DaimlerChrysler's chief executive, has been left to the discretion of his lawyers by Judge Joseph Farnan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler chief to testify in lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.