(Recasts first sentence, updates throughout, changes dateline previous FRANKFURT) DETROIT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG faces further scrutiny by U.S. securities regulators after being hit this week with another lawsuit alleging improper business practices at the world's fifth-largest automaker. The lawsuit, the second from a former employee since September, was filed on Thursday by a woman who ran day-to-day operations in an office that investigates and reports on allegations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler hit with new lawsuit, SEC scrutiny" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642