(Adds background) HANOVER, Germany, Sept 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has agreed with Japanese partner Mitsubishi Motors to continue all their current joint car development projects, the German-American carmaker said on Wednesday. "All the significant and well-known projects in the car field will continue as before," a spokesman said, discounting speculation that Mitsubishi may back out of some joint projects, such as developing mid-sized cars with U.S. arm Chrysler. The spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler-Mitsubishi car projects go on" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.