(Adds comment from statement, background) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG named commercial vehicles head Eckhard Cordes on Thursday to succeed Juergen Hubbert as head of its flagship Mercedes Car Group division, effective Oct. 1. Cordes, 53, is a loyal ally of Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp and had been widely tipped to take over the most lucrative division at the world's fifth-biggest carmaker. Andreas Renschler, 46, former head of the Smart compact car line, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler picks Cordes to head Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.