(Adds table with deal details) NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChysler AG plans to offer $1 billion in asset-backed securities supported by loans made to car dealers to finance their inventories, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. Morgan Stanley is arranging the sale of the single-class, three-year floating rate notes for the U.S.-German carmaker, the source said. The following are early terms and conditions of "Daimler Chrysler Master Owner Trust 2004-B" (subject to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler plans $1 bln 3-year ABS - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642