(Adds detail, quotes, background, shares) FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - Germany's DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday second-quarter profits slumped by almost two thirds, hit by a deep loss at its U.S. Chrysler arm, but the drop was not as bad as analysts had feared. The world's fifth biggest carmaker, which issued a shock profit warning last month due to Chrysler's troubles, also said it still aimed to post an operating profit of about five billion euros for the full year. The company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler profit slumps, holds outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642