(Adds details in paragraphs 3-5, 7) WASHINGTON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG said on Thursday the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has opened a probe into the automaker's compliance with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, which includes anti-bribery provisions. The investigation follows a whistle-blower complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Labor by a former DaimlerChrysler employee, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler says SEC probing complaints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.