(Rewrites with confirmation, adds share price) NEW YORK/FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Automaker DaimlerChrysler AG said on Tuesday business in the second quarter of the year had been strong and the group expected its U.S. unit Chrysler to make a profit in 2002. A company spokesman confirmed remarks made by Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, which chimed with comments made in recent weeks by group executives about a pick-up in the U.S. car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler sees profit for Chrysler unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642