(Adds details from report, stock price) FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG , the world's fifth-biggest carmaker, forecast on Tuesday rising profitability through 2009. "Based on the divisions' projections, DaimlerChrysler should achieve a significant increase in profitability in the planning period of 2007 through 2009," it said in its 2006 annual report. "In the medium term we aim to achieve a return on net assets of at least 10 percent," it added. The share price was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DaimlerChrysler sees profitability gains to 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.